Monday, August 26, 2013

The girls loves horses and so do I

Tabby's Summer camp seems so long ago.  In June TT went to camp where she normally goes to learn vaulting on horseback.  Basically gymnastics on horses and some circus skills on the side - perfect concoction of danger and animals.  I love this place it feels me with calm, I breathe slowly when there and I adore the old horses that enjoy their retirement surrounded by laughter, love and children.  I would spend all day hanging around the horses snorting in that stable smell and laying on the ground looking at the trees.  Chiara who owns the farm has an amazing effect on me and often I leave feeling that my life is full of hope which of course it actually is.  After each camp they have a little show and I love watching the children show the skills they have learnt.  This summer was not the best for the girl as she simply wants to be with the horses and there were some girls who were 'in your face' which bothered her and annoyed me and distracted from the essence of this special little spot in in Tuscany.  BUT that's reality, different personalities bring about different reactions some good some not so good.  For me nothing with distract from the positive effect this special place has on all of us.












https://www.facebook.com/lacasella.cavalgiocare?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment