Monday, March 16, 2015

Dreaded Man-Flu

No question about it I am certain I must have contracted man-flu.  Feel like I am about to meet my maker.  Have exhausted 2 loo rolls on my leaking nose just this afternoon.  Am sitting under two duvets with hat and gloves on, shivering and moaning.  Dreadful shards of glass in my throat and jack-hammer at the base of my head where my aching neck meets my lolling skull.  So pretty much good for nothing at all today.  The poor girl has come home from school aching from her bruised back and side following her tumble off a horse on Saturday and Gary is doing a stirling job of being Daddy, Mummy, Doctor, Cleaner, Company Director, Dog whisperer and Chimney sweep, Chef and general all-round miracle worker.... all at once mostly.  So to lighten my somber feeling of gloominess and uselessness I am trying to catch up on blogs, emails etc.  Here are some of my favourite pics of my truly wonderful long-suffering family, I promise to get well soon, discard the leaky nose and get back in the saddle asap.  I have also just ordered a 'organiser' diary for busy working Mums - no doubt I will misplace it somewhere within days of getting it.  Ho hum..........










No comments:

Post a Comment