Sunday, January 23, 2011

hospitals, Doctors, Olive Oil and friends

Ahhhhhh.  Finally back home after 5 nights in Siena hospitak with my boy.  Ashtma related bronchial pneumonia crept up on us and stole a week of our lives.  Thankyou to all my lovely friends and family for their help, and mostly I must thank the dr's for spotting this when I didn't. I have totally realigned my priorities this last week and the time spent watching the boy on oxygen and attached to tubes has allowed me to clearly think where we need to be and what we need to be doing.  So happy to be home again with my clan x  I love Italy, our hospital meals came with olive oil and parmesan as standard, nothing gets in the way of good wating here.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon,

    I'm sorry that your son was so ill. Glad he is in recovery mode and doing better. It is so difficult when our babies, regardless of their age, are sick. Blessings to you and your family.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete