Sunday, May 5, 2013

catching up

been running too fast to even breathe on the workfront, miserable.  I know we are so lucky to have work when so many don't, but gone are our weekends, our down time, time to smell the roses, time to just be. We are exhausted physically and mentally, the house has become a next of dust and dog fur, paperwork piles topple over and we are all out of sorts in some way.  BUT things take a natural path and I truly feel a shift is happening and being struck down with kidney stones has meant I have just had to stop and this is obviously what is really needed right now.  We have had so many time-sucking work projects that have zapped our energy our family life has become disjointed, hard, fretful and at odds.  Things are changing though, they have to so the promise of breathing space and time to just be I am sure is just around the corner.  Watching the signs is crucial to me and this I have not been doing, so I am going to gently realign myself and let go of some things I can't change and nurture the things I can including myself.

So a gentle reminder of the things that matter is needed and I am going to start blogging with intent and colour and am kicking off with short posts which encapsulate the snippets of fun and frolics enjoyed in the last few months, I hope they being us to a brighter, lighter place. 

when we had time at home in the autumn and TT's 8th birthday....








No comments:

Post a Comment