Sunday, March 14, 2010

Waiting

Waiting for spring, for the warmth, for more energy, for more motivation.  Just lately My head has been too full of the mudane and exhausting stuff, work, money, time, health and practical stuff.  So I really have not felt in the right place to spend time on my blog, but now I am on the up and hope to start filling this space with beauty, laughter, antics and fun again.  Healthwise I am pretty good but shattered and feeling a tad weary (old), but we (the man and I) have made some great plans of late and are plotting better ways in which to live.  These include: moving the office from inside the house to our cantina (storage shed/cellar) which will mean I can close the office and leave work behind which will be so much better for me as I cannot switch off at the best of times. 

Today is mothers day and I feel blessed to be the mother of two wonderful if challenging figli and hope to bring joy into their lives and make each day warm and secure, even when I am tearing my hair out.

2 comments:

  1. here's to working in a shed! My workroom is upstairs and if I spend too much time there the boy just joins me and takes over so I get nothing done anyway! t.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here, the man has fitted lighting and checked the electricity so know its all about windows and moving 100's of magazines (I write for my keep)!!

    ReplyDelete