Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brain overload

So much has been happening lately I feel like my head might explode, so until I can take some time to slowly sort through the tangled thoughts I will simply post some lovely images of this wonderful, wonderful country which has welcomed us with open arms (veggies, sorry these may not all be for you).  I will save the tantrums and tears for another day... they might even have melted away by then. x

The goodstuff:  just about to light the fire, Tuscan bean soup warming in the kitchen, the girl will be home from gymnastics soon, our amazing landlord has bought home pallets for us to make a compost bin, my glass of chianti is truly yummy, our log pile is healthy again and the spring warmth is slowly bringing the garden to life.






1 comment:

  1. oh lovely! A glimpse of spring, even if it is through your eyes rather than mine.

    ReplyDelete