Saturday, July 30, 2011

Birthday Joy

Enjoying a small rest on my birthday (40).  The man is cooking supper and the kids are out in the garden playing with friends.  Spent today out rambling around an ancient monestry, had a picnic lunch, then icecream and prosecco in a lovely old town near here.  Off for a walk soon then my birthday feast!!! Have had amazing goodies.  Homemade cards and posters drawn by the boy, organic smellies for the house, a super sturdy food processor with a dough hook - cool, winning lottery tickets (i hope) and lots of love, hugs, sunshine and chilling down time - perfect day for me.  Also spoilt myself with lots of books and films from amazon in English as my Italian is so rubbish.  Wishing I could see some people who are far away in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and of course Blighty!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment