Friday, July 22, 2011

Slowing down a little

Right now I feel very tired, I have big bags under my eyes and my limbs feel like lead.  However, with two children on holiday a business to run and an out of control garden to tend I am forever on the go.  I must not complain as the good totally outweighs the bad, but sometimes I need to listen to my body a little and right now it is telling me to rest!!!  This is so hard with a racing mind and worries about many things but this weekend I will try and nourish my soul and be a little self indulgent.  I hope to: finish my sewing pile, start drawing and painting again, plant some late summer veggies, make a lovely gluten free pudding, read and watch some classic old films.  But today I must catch up on writing (work) projects and maybe take the children for a walk or cycle.

Here are some pictures of a recent visit to Florence:








No comments:

Post a Comment