Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here and there

So hard to concentrate on work projects in this heat, also knowing my little people are up in the house doing homey things without me is a soul cruncher for me.  I would so much rather be being Mummy and cooking, gardening, playing etc and the summer is whooshin by too fast.  In between a 6 hour stint at work I managed to fit in a little of these:

Barbie makeovers with TT
Bread Making whilst the house was sleeping
Garden tidying and Watering
Snakes and Ladders
Reading The Green Parent which arrived today
Massaging the kids before bed
Puzzle books with TT
Rugby blogging with AA
Set up my easle - hope to start to paint soon
Sorted sewing drawer - hope to start to sew again soon
Recipe planning - making a special family meal tomorrow, no reason just for the love of food and family

And finally a couple of glasses of wine and my current book 'Pure Bliss' by Gill Edwards - lovely reading.  Off to bed in very warm house, hoping for a big storm tomorrow to clear the air and re-fill our empty water tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment