Saturday, October 24, 2009

Camera not working

Oh god, once again the camera is dead, we have to send it back to England and wait for it to be fixed. I feel lost without it as the days are so stunning here at the moment, the countryside is all purple and yellow, England in the autumn is red and brown I think, Tuscany is v. different. Poorly - everyone has been ill, colds, sicknesss, fevers. We are over the worst but TT is the most horrible patient refusing vitamins, drinks and medicine. Today she was even cross that the sun was out as it would dry up the puddles and she has new wellies and needs the puddles!!! The sun is warm on my hands as I type and a gentle breeze is swaying the Acacia trees outside my window, my tea is steaming in a lovely hand painted mug (a gift from a special friend) and I feel calm. Tonight I will make a roast supper and light the fire and try (deep breath) to fix the sewing machine again. For now I am unearthing pictures of things I simply love rather that my pics..enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment