Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Roots

Often wondered where our in-built personalities come from. I seem to be a real black/rainbow sheep, nothing in common with my family whatsoever. However there are ties there somewhere, bloodlines or energy lines. Watching my poorly children dozing today made me think of how their breath all came from within me, they orginated from me, it felt like a real basic and primal bondlike feeling flowed through us all curled up in front of the fire. I wonder how many other mothers are lucky enough to feel that depth of togetherness so acutely. I also came across this pic today and I look exactly like my children in everyway, and so another generation continues to live their own unique lives we may look the same but I wonder just how they will grow in time? - Also I love my Grandma's 70's hair in this pic truly fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment