Monday, February 8, 2010

Small Changes - Big improvements

Decided to put a little more routine into my working days to try and shift the guilt thing and improve my time management / domestic chaos.

Get up at 6am rather than 7am
1 hour a day on my books - reseach and writing
When I prepare our lunch I will also prepare dinner
Spend at least an hour outside everyday (lunchtime or walking)
Sat/Sun, bake muffins and cereal bars - enough for a week
2 or 3 times a week make double quantities of supper and freeze
1 jolly a week for the family (day out, picnic, museum, festa or friends)
Switch of PC as soon as the kids are home and focus on hometime
No wine in the week as this makes me knackered and fat (sad but true)
earlier beds for the kids with extra stories / music as they seem so much chirpier

Its a start - anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment