Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday boy

Archie is 9 today - Gary and I remembered all his birthday's so far and it seems so strange to know this lovely young chap who is no longer a little boy. Right now he is at football training and coming home to a family supper and a party with the boys tomorrow (hideous playstation frenzied antics and football in the garden no doubt). I miss the wee boy but I am enjoying watching him grow into himself ( a real mixture of both Gary and my personality traits).
On Archie's request we are having Crostini followed by risotto then panna cotta. The house smells wonderfully of garlic and mushrooms and I can't wait for him to come home x these pictures are a heartfelt and gentle reminder of how time flies.

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering! Oh, happy birthday to you all. 9 is so grown up, and not. :)

    ReplyDelete