Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Changing Seasons

Well, 1st Sept marks the beginning of Autumn to me. The blackberries have gone and the sloes destroyed by the heat so this morning before I started work we collected wood. We plan to collect all our kindling and smaller wood this season and just top up with one wood load if we can. The children are collecting pine cones as I write and my DH is making me a cup of camomile tea. I feel uneasy today as I had hoped to be much further along with both books I am writing and can see long evenings at my desk looming. Archie is 9 this month so another era passes, I am researching HSP as I know I am highly sensitive to different energies and am sure he is too, we are also getting him allergy tested for his eczema and asthma this month. We had a very stressful day at the Doctor yesterday when Archie refused to be examined, tears were shed all round, he got so stressed he vomited. Tabby is very different to her brother - solid as a rock, a very wise and intuitive old soul and an anchor in all our lives. Today I must put in a good 6 hours at my desk on PR work but also hope to fit in some of these with the children:
  • Salt Dough shapes
  • Stencilling
  • Painting clay
  • Natural wind chimes
  • Lists for school stuff
  • mending of clothes
  • Apple Crumble / Bread making / Muffins
  • Italian lesson 1/2 hr
Looking at the list it seems too long, so on reflection maybe just a couple of things. But first a snapshot of our English West Country holiday.

 








 

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I just love the picture of the fair ride - how enchanting !! YOu have a beautiful blogg - I have enjoyed have a look around at your lovely pictures and thoughts !! XX

    ReplyDelete