Monday, September 21, 2009

homeschool today

I have often wondered about homeschooling and would love to be able to learn with my kids everyday but I simply do not have the skills or time away from my work - sadly. Also as we live in Italy it is so important for my children to be learning the language with other local children around them. Today things are different though, today we have the normal Sept sicknesses, T has an ear infection and A a banging headache and temperature, so today we will be at home, reading, curling up and listening to classic old stories on my ipod. I feel some Christmas planning may also be on the list, I love this time leading up to the festive season, so comforting. Of course in between this lovely homeliness I need to put in a good 5 hours work and make beds for grandparents who fly in tonight. Most interesting though is buying enough food for 6 of us for 1 week on 20 Euro, which is all I have until my new cashcard arrives!!!! Looks like I will be rummaging on the veg patch and loitering at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment