Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fear and turkey bones

I have been battling the big fear over work projects lately. Over the spring some things went butter side down on the floor work wise and I took a big knock to the confidence. I now have some potential larger writing projects coming my way and I am scared as there is a clash of personalities but we need the money. Basically we need another vehicle and if I land another magazine (editorial work) we can get the car, however, all I really want to do is make bread and write my book..agghhh. All suggestions welcome!

(picture: a wispy sky today in Bella Vista)

I have been reading 'Living Magically' by Gill Edwards and am sure I have missed loads of signs about which route to take over the years and am trying to trust my intuition more but it is hard to find middle ground between instinct and real life. This week has been really weird lots of irritations which I am sure are pointing to something in particular: I lost £5 in town, I have had a horrible attack of shingles and can't eat or sleep well, the camera is playing up, then last night Tabby choked on a bone, very scary and big but she coughed it out, thank god. What can all these things mean? Maybe the emphasis should be on health and healthy finances at the moment. I am relishing the last few days with the children before school starts again on Monday I have loved the 3 long summer months of no school and am sad at the idea of losing the chatter and banter to the classroom again. It might help me concentrate on prioritising my work though. I hear tantrums in the garden now from the youngest daredevil so need to check the score..... lastly, Discovered my moon sign today 'Scorpio' thanks to the very inspiring http://holisticmum.blogspot.com/ thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment