Sunday, December 20, 2009

Clearing thoughts











Today the energy has shifted in the house and I am feeling so much better.  When I was really ill earlier this week a friend turned up and insisted on seeing me and putting me in touch with a homeopathic doctor in Florence so I will contact him after Christmas.  Also my bloods are being done in the morning so I am progressing.  So, cold yesterday minus 6 last night and set to me minus 9 tonight.  We were resuced once again by the kindness of friends who drove up onto our snowy hill with a new fan belt for our old jeep, Gary will try and fix today.  Yesterday the stress of this immune disorder, broken car and lack of money took hold and I felt really vulnerable.  Today I am taking charge of my emotions, decisions and actions.  I have been worried about unfinished work so will get this done today if I can.

Completed two soft toys a whale and a dog and a cushion for Mum, photos to follow, also managed to make sausage rolls, chocolate brownies and cheese and linseed muffins - the latter great for lunches or picnics.  The winter solstice I am sure will bring fresh insight and clear direction for me and I cannot wait for a change of cycle and a breath of fresh inspiration.

Plans for today -
Make door curtains x 2
Draught excluders x 1
4 hours in the study
Tidy TT's room
Compost to plot
Feed the birds

Plans for this week - Clean the house throughout, Cards for hand delivery to freinds, Take the Christmas train around Poggibonsi, Visit the market on Tuesday for last minute foods, Midnight Mass, sit back relax and enjoy.

So Grateful for:

The very best friends
Guardian angels
My intuition (which helped us to slow down just before a horrific accident on Tuesday, I just knew something tragic was about to occur and asked my freind to slow down, minutes before a car lost control on the autostrada and flipped on its bonnet in front of us! - the woman driver looked like she would be OK and that she had been pulled from the car by her shoulders - see note on angels above
Birdsong in particular Mr Robin Redbreast
Our open fire and the warm gloves drying aside it
Our bountiful supply of sundried tomatoes adding flavour to our winter suppers
The juniper berries found in the forest and given to me as a gift
The Sweetly smelling spices on my mantle
My warm relaxed children
My ever supporting man
The endless possibilities and future sunrises and sunsets
Snow!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment